Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello World!

Hello World!

Haha.. What can you expected from someone with an IT background other than the standard "Hello World" as their very first output?

Anyway, I've always wanted to document my trip experience and photos somewhere but have always procrastinated. Finally I've decided to get my lazy bum moving and get started. I'm still pretty new to this and is trying to get used to how this works. Still having a hard time deciding how to organize the trip. I guess I'll start with my most recent dive trip to Sipadan which will be covered over a couple of blog posts. It should probably be up over the next few days so stay tune. Ooops. Haha.. I doubt anybody is actually looking at a shiny new blog with almost zero contents yet. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment